Guidelines for use of Online Ticket Booking System
1. On the main menu bar of rainbowlighthouse.net, hover your cursor over ‘Store‘, and from the dropdown menu that appears click ‘Event Tickets‘ (shown circled in red in the image below). On the events page that opens, click on your desired event.
2. On the next page that opens, select the ‘Ticket Type’ (not required for some events), e.g. Adult or Child, Ticket for attending the event or Ticket for Energetic Attendance.
Click on the ‘+‘ or ‘–‘ button to select the number of tickets you require (shown circled in red below, see circle 1) and fill in the names and email address of the attendees (circle 2). Click the ‘Add to Cart‘ button (circle 3). The ticket(s) are now added to your shopping cart which you can view by clicking on ‘View basket’ or on the shopping cart icon on the main menu bar.
3. When you are ready to purchase, hover your cursor over the shopping cart icon and click ‘Checkout‘. Click ‘Proceed to checkout’ at the bottom of the page.
4. If you are an existing online customer you can login using your username and password. Otherwise, if you are a new customer, you can enter your details here (Once submitted, a customer account will automatically be created for you so you can login in future and all your details are stored (Note: we do not store sensitive information such as your credit card details))
5. Please fill in all the required fields and click the box at the bottom of the page to accept our online store terms and conditions (circle 1 in the image below). Click the ‘Place Order‘ button. (circle 2 in the image below)
6. You will be redirected to the Realex Payments page where you can pay securely using your credit card or by PayPal
7. When completed you will receive a confirmation email with a link that allows you to view and print your tickets.
8. You can also view and print your tickets by clicking ‘My Account’ from the main menu bar of the website and logging in using you username and password.
9. Please bring a copy of your ticket(s) to the event and present them at the door on arrival.